Who We Are
ICAPO is comprised of representatives from the following organisations:
- Animal Alliance of Canada
- British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection
- Deutscher Tierschutzbund e.V.Akademie für Tierschutz
- Doris Day Animal League
- Eurogroup for Animals
- European Coalition to End Animal Experiments
- Humane Society of the United States
- Japan Anti-Vivisection Association
- PETA International Science Consortium, Ltd.
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
PCRM is currently serving as ICAPO's Secretariat, or administrative contact.
Interested organizations can apply for membership to ICAPO or ICAPPP, or both, by formal letter to the Secretariat(s). The letter should detail the general nature of your organization, reasons for applying for membership, and scientific or public policy resource contributions your organization can offer to support the mission of ICAPO or ICAPPP.